Rue du Gendarme, 4
TVA : BE0542960864
- H2WIN S.A. is not the source of all the reported information, it relays it after an objective and neutral analysis.
- H2WIN S.A. has no control over these sites and disclaims any responsibility for their content, information, software, products or services you may find there.
- The insertion of links to these websites does not mean that H2WIN S.A. endorses the content or approves the information, products or services you have purchased or obtained from these websites.
- The insertion of links to these websites does not imply any association between H2WIN S.A. and the operator of the said website, whether it be in the framework of a partnership, an agency contract, a franchise agreement, a contract of representation, a contract of employment.
- The decision to activate this link is the responsibility of the user.
The information, photos, logos, corporate names, products and trademarks of H2WIN S.A. contained on this website are wholly owned by H2WIN S.A..
This information is therefore protected by copyright laws as long as it is made available to the public on this website.
No license or right other than the right to freely access and consult the said site is conferred on users under intellectual property law.
Article 1. General
1.2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
The purpose of this website is to provide information on all the services offered and missions carried out by H2WIN S.A. as well as the applications of hydrogen as an energy carrier. H2WIN S.A. strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the website. However, H2WIN S.A. cannot be held liable for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether it is done by it or by third-party partners that provide it with this information. All the information indicated on this site is given for information purposes, and is likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information contained therein is not exhaustive. They can be modified at any moment.
1.4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITS
Unless otherwise stated, H2WIN S.A. owns the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use in all the elements accessible on this website, including texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, regardless of the means or process used, is prohibited, unless prior written permission of H2WIN S.A.. Any unauthorized exploitation of this website or of any of the elements it contains will be considered to constitute an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the legal provisions.
1.5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
H2WIN S.A. shall not be held liable for any direct and indirect damage caused to the user’s material during access to this site, resulting either from the use of material not meeting the required specifications, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. H2WIN S.A. cannot also be held liable for indirect damages (e.g. market loss) resulting from the use of this website. In addition, the website user agrees to access it using recent hardware, not containing viruses and with an updated latest-generation browser.
Article 2. Legal framework
- the Belgian Data Protection Act of 8th December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data (as amended) (the “Privacy Act”); and/or
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”); and/or
- All other applicable legislation regarding the protection of privacy and the processing of personal data;
Article 3. Purpose
- achieve the purpose and exercise its activities, as described in article 1.2 and/ or
- provide direct marketing regarding its activities such as updates, newsletters, direct marketing info brochures, emails, marketing materials, invitations to events such as conferences, exhibitions, launches, seminars and workshops and other information that may be useful to you; and/ or
- prospect new partners (e.g. subcontractors or contracting parties); and/ or
- better understand your needs and preferences in order to adjust its services hereto; and/ or
- acquire statistical data; and/ or
- inform third parties (e.g. subcontractors, partners or contracting parties); and/ or
- comply with applicable legislation.
Article 4. Personal data
- The personal data H2WIN S.A. can process are, i.e.: first name, name, address, email address, phone number, birth date, birth place, profession, and function within your organization, demographic data (such as sex, language, age), geolocation data, including your IP address, information about navigation and behavior on our website.
- When you visit our Website, server logs are stored. The storage of these logs is legal if the user is well informed about the setting up of the logging system and the stored data are only used to ensure system security and the detection of anomalies.
Article 5. Transfer of personal data to third parties
- H2WIN S.A. guarantees it does not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless:
- There is a legal obligation to transfer the personal data;
- To its partners (e.g. H2WIN, subcontractors, partners or contracting parties).Their acces is limited to the data they need for the achievement of the Purpose;
- H2WIN S.A. has a legitimate interest to do so.
- Third parties to whom H2WIN S.A. may, or is obliged to, transfer personal data on the basis of the above categories, can be located within or outside the European Union. The personal data may thus be transferred to companies or authorities of non-EU countries. H2WIN S.A. cannot be held responsible regarding the transfer of personal data and cannot be liable for the further processing of the personal data by third parties.
Article 6. Cookies and similar technologies
- In addition to collecting personal data via a contact form or using another form, some data can be retrieved through cookies placed on the website.
- A cookie is a file placed by a site on the browser you use to surf the internet. It allows us to recognize each visit you make on the site concerned. Cookies may be placed by the owner of the website or by external providers according to their purpose explained below.
- The various cookies used on this site are technical or functional. These are cookies implanted by the website you visit in order to facilitate your browsing, such as those that retain the language you use. These cookies are:
- PHPSESSID: Strictly technical, allows the remote server to maintain an active session for 1 year.
- Accept Cookies: Allows the site to remember the fact that you have accepted (or not) cookies 1 year.
- Cookies linked to social networks: If you browse this site by coming from a social network or click on a link to a social network, a cookie may be placed on your browser. These cookies created by third parties are secure, but you can delete them at any time.
- Statistics-related cookies:
- In order to measure the traffic of the website and to determine the different profiles of Internet users (anonymously), third party cookies are placed there. These are Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords.
- Gat Used by Google Analytics to drastically reduce the request rate Session in progress during 2 years.
- Cookies are stored on your browser and transmit the requested information to the owner of the website and its external providers. However, you can delete these cookies at any time by going to your browser history.
Article 7. Your rights
- The Privacy Legislation provides you with a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You have the right, free of charge:
- to have access ;
- to have your personal data corrected in case errors would occur;
- to have your personal data erased;
- to have the processing of your personal data restricted;
- to have your personal data transferred to a third party;
Article 8. Applicable law and competent court
- You agree that all disputes between you and H2WIN S.A. regarding personal data and privacy issues, are exclusively subject to Belgian law, excluding any conflict of law principles.
- Every dispute regarding personal data and privacy issues belongs to the exclusive jurisdiction of Nivelles, Belgium, excluding any other court.